As CentrePort’s appointed project manager, Impact has an important role in taking direction from the port company and liaising with tenants, insurers, consultants , contractors and suppliers who are all working towards the common goal of remediating existing sites and buildings to enable reoccupation. Extensive investigation of ground and building conditions has been undertaken and there is a significant focus on safety and sound communication.
Work managed by Impact includes:
- Demolition works of earthquake damaged buildings
- Cathodic protection of wharf
- New Interislander gangway
- Covered walkways for cruise ship passengers
- Managed land and building development options